Skye Reporters is Nigeria’s fastest growing revolutionary digital media and affiliate marketing portal focused on bringing ground-breaking news; ranging from politics, entertainment, business, gossips, inspirations, education, lifestyle, sports, daily news and online community where people can engage and gain knowledge through our regularly updated reportage and mind blowing content generation strategies to simply enhance the public’s information experience as our way of making journalism beneficial.
Who we are
We are Nigeria’s revolutionary digital media portal with wholesome innovative experts whose major focus is enhancing our users technology experience.
We have a vast team of young innovative and multifaceted professionals who work tirelessly to improve our experience both on content choices, tech improvement and users experience.
To be Africa’s largest digital content provider, spanning through affiliate market income empowerment programs geared towards making journalism beneficial.
To leverage on all innovative forms of technology useful in digital media to create job opportunities and generate sustainable basic income for everyone.
We are a group of young innovative change drivers with the mandate to constantly create awesome content that will appeal to every audience while maintaining the watch word of our shortlisted values.
Authenticity and Accuracy
Our Aims and Objectives
To be the number one choice in editorial / media industry through news and other valuable and inspirational contents.
To generate quality content that will make useful impact in the life of the readers through gaining knowledge and financial empowerment for our generations.
To support and promote revolutionary leadership systems centered around legacy for the masses.
Using our platform to agitate for good governance and social activism.
To strategically and continuously generate quality content that will make useful impact to the audience.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Metuh’s Lawyer Blows Hot, Vows To Appeal ‘Bad Judgement’
Alleged N4.9bn Laundering: Femi Fani-Kayode, Others To Resume Trials
Court Convicts Olisa Metuh To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial
Senate Pressures Buhari To Urgently Reconstitute Federal Character Commission Board
Review Judgment On Atiku’s Petition Against Buhari, PDP Urges Supreme Court
Aubameyang, Mahrez, African Players On The Spotlight In Europe
Brexit: EU Envoys Set To Finalise Mandate For UK Negotiation
Chief Okeke, Governorship Aspirant Blows Hot On The Need To Anchor Anambra on ICT Industrialization
Lai Mohammed Orders Implementation Of 70% Local Content In Broadcasting
Niger Army Kills 63 Terrorists In Attack On Military Base
UK Parliament Approves Historic Brexit Deal
FAAN Security Apprehends Intruder At MMA
12 Years After, NLNG Board Vote To Construct Multi-Billion-Dollar Gas Pipeline Project
China Launches Powerful Rocket Ahead Of Planned Mission To Mars
Challenged By China And Russia, US Launches Space Force
Ancelotti Appointed Everton Coach
NAN seeks stronger partnership with Chinese Embassy
Senate suspends plenary over colleague’s death
Impeachment fallout: New play about Nancy Pelosi to debut in Chicago
Buhari Committed To Good Governance, End Poverty – AU-NEPAD Boss
- Judge Gives EFCC Ultimatum To Extradite Diezani Madueke From The UK on
- We Are Ready To Release Sowore, DSS Insists Despite Falana’s Statement on
- BREAKING: Super Eagles Beat Squirrels Of Benin 2:1 on
- Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Kaduna on
- Trump ‘Not Watching’ Impeachment Hearing – White House Spokeswoman on
- Court Adjourns Police Service Commission’s Suit Challenging IGP’s Powers on
- Israeli Strike On Damascus Kills Palestinian Figure’s Son on
- Over 30 Killed In Landslide In West Cameroon on
- “There Is No Lawsuit Against Me – G-WorldWide Is Misleading The Public” – Kizz Daniel Responds on
- MURIC Calls For Prosecution Of Four FRSC Officials For Alleged Murder on
- Jennifer Aniston Breaks World Guiness Records As The Fastest Person To Ever Amass 1million Followers On Instagram on
- Boko Haram Has Been Substantially Defeated – President Buhari on
- Federal Government, Labour Reach Agreement For Implementation Of N30,000 Minimum Wage For Nigerian Workers on
- Barcelona And Real Madrid Clasico Match Postponed Over Catalonia Protests on
- Malawi Police Accused Of Rape During Investigation on
- Cross River Lawmakers Shower Accolades On Young Politician on
- Samsung Acknowledges Galaxy S10 Fingerprint Access Flaw on
- Several Dozens Killed In Afghanistan Mosque Bombing on
- Prince William And Wife Begin Tour Of Pakistan on
- APC has Disintegrated Says PDP Following Attack On Adams Oshiomole on